TEACHER & STAFF APPRECIATION LUNCHEONS
Six days a year, we provide the teachers and staff a buffet luncheon with a different theme. It is one of the few times during the busy year when the teachers and staff can actually sit down and talk with each other over lunch! It is really a lot of fun! Each luncheon is sponsored by a grade level with parents sending in food and drinks on the theme. Parent volunteers are also needed to help clean up.
Luncheon dates: Each grade level provides lunch for the Staff once a year
- September 12 - 5th grade: Breakfast
- October 24 - 4th grade: Baked Potato
- December 4 - 3rd grade: World Cuising
- January 30 - 1st grade: Soup and Salad
- March 5 - K: Mexican
- April 16 - 2nd grade: Italian
TEACHER & STAFF BIRTHDAY RECOGNITION
Five times a year, we provide the teachers and staff with homemade baked desserts to celebrate their birthdays. Homemade baked treats are sent in by parent volunteers.
Birthday Recognition dates:
- September 18th - September/October
- November 6th - November/December
- January 22nd - January/February/March
- April 1st - April/ May
- May 6 - June/July/August
We are so thankful to our sponsors for their generosity!