By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget and help us support our many PTA-sponsored programs and events. An annual PTA membership costs $10 and simply shows that you support parents and teachers working together to build a vibrant, engaged school community where our children thrive. #PTAPROUD
When you join PTA, your annual membership greatly benefits your child and our school in a multitude of ways:
- Get Connected - There's no better way to keep up-to-date on what's happening at Spicewood and to get to know the staff than as a PTA member and volunteer
- Discover Great Resources - Our PTA offers a wide array of programs for both students and parents
- Tap into a Network - get to know other parents and teacher with whom you can share ideas, concerns and experiences
- Watch Yourself Grow - By volunteering with the PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to a noble use, one that benefits your child and Spicewood students
- Speak Up - PTA is an effective way to suggest and implement change at Spicewood
- Witness Improvement - By getting involved you'll be part of the solution, helping to make positive changes. PTA plays an important role by supporting building improvements through advocacy and in fundraising for curriculum based programs and special events
- Be a Role Model - By becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating the importance you place on education
- Create the village that helps to raise kids and strengthen schools and communities. PTA believes we can make every child’s potential a reality—but we need more believers. We need you!
When you join PTA, it shows that you care about your students and our school. You also enjoy valuable discounts for your family from local and national retailers, including:
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Hewlett Packard
- La Quinta Inn & Suites
- Marathon Kids
- Orlando Employee Discounts
- Six Flags
- Texas Rangers
For more information about these discounts, please visit the Texas PTA Membership Perks page.
Membership dues help pay for Local, State and National support for our PTA Leaders, insurance and other administrative costs of a successful PTA to support our students and teachers.
PTA Membership Meeting Schedule